- More than enough space for everything large and small with an opening height of 440 mm
- Digital temperature display ensures hygiene without any guess work
- Simple operation with automatic start-up program
- Consistent and reliable wash results thanks to the booster pump
- No waiting or downtime, as you can wash while the water regenerates
- Wash pump with soft start protects glassware and dishes
- Robust for heavy duty commercial use
- High operating safety thanks to the leak detection in the base tray
Wash pumps with a delicate touch
The UPster® H 500 impresses with its optimised wash and rinse system, flawless tank design and a unique filter system. The hood type dishwashing machine offers all the space you'll need with a roomy passing height of 440 mm. Even Euronorm trays, large dishes and tall beer glasses don't pose a problem. They just slide right into the UPster® H 500.
|Rack dimension||500 x 500 mm (540 x 50 mm|
|Passing height||440 mm|
|Dimensions (W x Hmin x D)||635 ( 687) x 1470 x 750 (850) mm (mit Haubenbüge mm|
|Programme cycle||90 / 150 / 210 s|
|Rack capacity/h (theoretical)||40 / 24 / 17 racks/h|
|Tank filling||22,0 l|
|Rinse water volume||2,6 liters/cycle|
|Total connected load||10,6 kW|
|Local fuse protection||20 A|
|Boiler heating||7,50 kW / 10,82 A|
|Tank heating||2,00 kW / 8,70 A|
|Wash pump||0,75 kW / 4,60 A|
|Protection class of the machine||IP X4|
* If the machine is connected to a cold water supply and/or if racks are inserted in quick succession, the duration of the wash cycles may be increased to achieve hygienic final rinse temperatures.
Product lines and configurations may vary from one country to the next due to statutory requirements or other reasons. Please check with us. They will be happy to find a machine that meets your specific requirements.
Date: 03.2017. Technical modifications reserved.