- Improved hygiene standards – no open bins or buckets of food waste to move around
- Reassuringly hygienic: no vermin or mould spores, and staff are exposed to fewer germs
- Compact design allows system to be installed even where space is tight
- Easy to operate – a genuinely user-friendly experience
- Sustainable, reliable and eco-friendly method of disposing of food waste
- The substrate produced from the food waste is a perfect choice of raw material for biogas and electricity generation
Simply tip the food waste and organic leftovers into the chute (don't worry, it can even handle seafood shells, crustacean exoskeletons, and bones!) and the built-in macerator will shred it all into a homogeneous biomass, forming a valuable substrate. This mixture is periodically pumped into a separate collection tank to await removal. Tankers collect the biomass and transport it to biogas, composting or sewage plants, creating a sustainable recycling loop.
The WasteStar CC® food waste disposal unit is impressively cheap to run.
It offers outstandingly low disposal costs and creates a fully prepared substrate which can be used to produce valuable energy.
Example: Just 1 m³ of substrate is all it takes to produce some 60 m³ of methane, which corresponds to approximately 60 litres of heating oil or diesel equivalent.
That's enough to fuel a car for some 850 kilometres without causing any extra environmental impact.
|Plinth height||160 mm|
|Volume processed and conveyed||approx. 3 l/min|
|Storage tank storage volume||from 600 l|
|Conveying line for food waste||up to 50 m|
|Conveying height for food waste||max. 6 m|
|Leergewicht||approx. 115 kg|
|Gewicht gefüllt||approx. 160 kg|
|Electrical connection (Standard)||Three phase (3/N/PE, 400 V, 50 Hz)|
Permanent on-site mains connection (main red/yellow emergency-off switch must be provided)
Product lines and configurations may vary from one country to the next due to statutory requirements or other reasons. Please check with us. They will be happy to find a machine that meets your specific requirements.
Date: 10.2016. Technical modifications reserved.